Under the direction of the Field Operations Director, the Union Journey Level Carpenter position will be responsible to communicate with multiple trade partners, office co-workers, and customers comfortably & clearly, in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a safe jobsite and assisting to deliver a successful project to the client.
- ICRA training and healthcare experience preferred.
- Retail Experience with live store remodel preferred.
- Prior experience as a Journey Level, Union Carpenter in commercial construction.
o Steel Studs Drywall
o Rough Carpentry
o Solid Surface
o Doors, frames, and hardware (new & existing)
o Wall protection / crash rail
o Containments – edge guard
o Night and weekend availability
Union compensation package and continuous training (we pay for class and materials, Employee donates time).
- Passion for building “Relationships at Every Level”. (clients, subcontractors and co-workers)
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and “Committed to Excellence”.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in construction means and methods.
- Assisting in solutions to job-related issues for a win-win outcome.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment that can change readily.
- Approaches challenges with a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Disciplined work ethic. “Do What is Right, Not What is Easy”.
Able to communicate with multiple trade partners, office co-workers, and customers comfortably & clearly, in a fast-paced environment.