Under the direction of the Field Operations Director, the Union Working Superintendent position will be responsible to communicate with multiple trade partners, office co-workers, and customers comfortably & clearly, in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a safe jobsite and delivering a successful project to the client.
- ICRA training and healthcare experience preferred
- Retail Experience with live store remodel preferred.
- Prior experience as a Journey Level, Union Carpenter / Superintendent in commercial construction.
Passion for building “Relationships at Every Level”. (clients, subcontractors and co-workers)
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and “Committed to Excellence”.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in construction means and methods.
- Assisting in solutions to job-related issues for a win-win outcome.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment that can change readily.
- Approaches challenges with a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Disciplined work ethic. “Do What is Right, Not What is Easy”.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams, One Drive)
- Bluebeam (PDF editing)
Union Carpenter’s compensation package and continuous training (We pay for class and materials, Employee donates time)
- Willing to travel
- Able to communicate with multiple trade partners, office co-workers, and customers comfortably & clearly, in a fast-paced